Thanks goes to TeamFSD for the information provided on the .assets file!
GaDaBaMa 3.0 has now been released. Please read Important_notes.pdf. Don't complain afterwards... It has been tested as good as possible. Due to time issues I'm not able to test it any further so there might be bugs.
MIGRATE FROM FSD2 TO F3 - IMPORTANT
Since GaDaBaMa 2.1 you need to disable this feature on the database you wish to sync and to enable it in another F3 application you use to connect with GaDaBaMa. Under Settings, enable Samba server.
If you’re successful, you’ll see clients connected: 1.
- F3 App with all your content -> Samba disabled
- F3 App – called Samba App -> Samba enabled
(new install without scanpaths, games etc.)
Each time you wish to sync GaDaBaMa with your main F3 database you must enter your Samba App. This is done to prevent random errors while reading/writing the database. Of course if you connect your Xbox360 HDD through USB/eSATA you don’t need a Samba App, but you must disable Samba on your F3 App as it performs the check either way. I do not recommend syncing over SAMBA!
- Access Runtime 2010 (will be automatically installed if needed during setup)
- Access Runtime 2010 SP1 (must be downloaded and installed manually)
Only 32bit version supported. M$ recommends using 32 over 64 bit.
- Changed to F3 database
GaDaBaMa offers an alternate method to manage your F3 database.
- Import/Export content.db (settings.db) (F3)
- Import dlc_report.txt/gameSave_report.txt (XM360)
- Scan Content folder for dlc/gamesaves (x360pkgtool.exe)
- Export dlc_titles.txt (XM360)
- Get Game/DLC info/images from xbox.com
- Get boxarts/covers from covers.jqe360.com
- Get title updates from marketplace.jqe360.com
- Extract dds from .assets
- Convert dds to jpg (irfanview)
- Convert jpg to dds (nvdxt)
- Convert png to dds (only for icons)
- Create F3 .assets file
- Stream preview video (if available)
- Customized themes
- Filter fields (alphabetic/genre/tabs)
- Multilanguage thanks to all translators! + Google Translator
- RSS feed
- Screenshots Slideshow
- Search field
Use with caution!
GaDaBaMa syncs with following apps:
- F3 rev058
- XM360 2.0d (optional - use x360pkgtool.exe to scan Contents directly)
Please make sure you have these versions installed.
GaDaBaMa modifies content.db directly. This means
- No content.db backup will be created
- A faulty content.db or .assets files can cause F3 to crash and even prevent restarting
Please make sure you have a backup plan to access your console (over FTP), in case something happens.
- GaDaBaMa DEV (GoodfellaKeyser)
- dhSQLite (Olaf Schmidt)
- IrfanView (Irfan Skiljan)
- x360pkgtool (xorloser)
- JQE360 (JQE)
- Samba Team
- XM360 (node21)
- AMIT betatester
- ctm555 Swedish translation
- darkmurf betatester, themes creator
- GabLeRoux French translation
- jappi88 Dutch translation
- JaRaBcN betatester & Spanish translation
- Jorge Carvalho Portuguese translation
- Kysshin French translation
- MADOFOCS betatester & German translation
- MeLoS italian translation
- robins Chinese translation
- threesixtyuser Dutch translation
- ZoMBYaKa Russian translation
Thanks to all TeamFSD forum members and bug reporters!
Special thanks to darkmurf