Monday, June 18, 2012
As Varga Balázs pointed out, it seems that there are some display errors when translating in Hungarian (probably other languages too.
Some months ago I started working on a new code to generate the translation strings to cover Asian languages, I guess once I'm finished this kind of problems will vanish too. For the meanwhile I'm afraid, there is no workaround.
I've tried with different fonts in the fsd2 app and default skin. Don't know why it seems to work for some strings and not for others.
We have a similar problem with skin.xml when translating skins.
Posted by Goodfella Keyser at 11:31