Game database manager for FSD2. FSD2 offers various ways to update/modify your collection through online downloads or manual editing (HTTP). GaDaBaMa offers a similar function without using your console. Just needed for downloading/uploading/synching databases/images.
- Import/Export fsd2data.db (fsd2settings.db) (FSD2)
- Import dlc_report.txt/gameSave_report.txt (XM360)
- Export dlc_titles.txt (XM360)
- Get Game/DLC info/images from xbox.com
- Get boxarts/covers* from covers.jqe360.com
- Get title updates from marketplace.jqe.com
- Convert dds to jpg (irfanview)
- Convert jpg to dds (nvdxt)
- Convert png to dds to blobs (only for icons)
- Stream preview video (if available)
- Key Shortcuts
- Search field
- Filter fields (tabs/genre)
- Coverflow (one-sided interaction Coverflow -> Access form)
- optional RSS feed
- Multilanguage supported thanks to all translators!
- dhSQLite (Olaf Schmidt)
- IrfanView (Irfan Skiljan)
- JQE360 (JQE)
- Samba Team
- XM360 (node21)
- ctm555 Swedish translation
- darkmurf betatester
- GabLeRoux French translation
- jappi88 Dutch translation
- JaRaBcN betatester & Spanish translation
- Jorge Carvalho Portuguese translation
- Kysshin French translation
- MADOFOCS betatester & German translation
- MeLoS italian translation
- robins Chinese translation
- threesixtyuser Dutch translation
- ZoMBYaKa Russian translation
1) GaDaBaMa syncs with following apps:
- FSD2 RC 2.1
- XM360 2.0d
Please make sure you have these versions installed.
2) GaDaBaMa modifies fsd2data.db directly. This means
- No fsd2data.db backup will be created
- A faulty fsd2data.db can cause FSD2 to crash and even prevent restarting
Please make sure you have a backup plan to access your console (over FTP), in case something happens.
GaDaBaMa needs Access Runtime 2007 to be installed. The install process will download and install it if necessary. Access 2010 seems to be compatible.
- Coverflow & RSS feed show a Get Flash icon (although latest flash installed) get >= beta 06
- STEP4 Sync - writes directly to fsd2data.db. Make sure your FSD2 is in idle when syncing. Check your Security app. Turn it off to see if it works. Check your Network scan settings.
- Unicode languages -> get >= beta 04 -> confirmed by Lamune.
CHANGELOG PUBLIC BETA 0.2
Error 2450 -> Msg -> Close App
Error 3075 -> Msg -> Close App
Error 3078 -> TU icon click without data -> no error anymore
DLC list report -> ESC gave errors. Now it closes the report.
After selecting a FSD Folder it will perform a Samba/Sqlite test:
-> Copies gadabama.db to FSD root folder (1 kb..)
-> Creates table Assets
-> Inserts 100 dummy records
-> Updates 100 dummy records
-> Verifies all records
If you receive this msgbox:
It is probable that Step4 Sync will work. I've tested it but I never had any errors anyway. So please let me know.
If an error appears, it might be due your Samba connection. The paths will not be saved.
You must enable of course Samba in the FSD General Settings
In this attached images you see how I mapped X:\ as \\xbox360\hdd1. Then in GaDaBaMa under <Settings, Select FSD folder> I clicked on the drive letter (X:) and selected the FSD folder. After testing Samba/SQlite connection it gave the message in the picture above.
CHANGELOG PUBLIC BETA 0.3
Get Marketplace Content (current/All)
(fixed) Invalid image links getting stuck in the loop
(added) italian translation by MeLoS
CHANGELOG PUBLIC BETA 0.4
(fixed) 2 forms were giving errors in unicode languages (tested russian, confirmed japanese)
CHANGELOG PUBLIC BETA 0.5
(fixed) Error 2482 media.developer, media.....
(fixed) Error 3078 cannot find table image
(test if ok) Error 91 FillAssetsTable
(changed) Better automatic Bug Report - more infos
(added) Show Game Path -> Settings, Main Page, More
(added) Step4 (Sync) will perform a connection/Sqlite test as with Select FSD folder to make sure the connection is up and the database can be written
(added) Avatars of contributors (those received so far)
CHANGELOG PUBLIC BETA 0.6
(added) Check registry for Eset Security; Network drives scan
(changed) Bug report now with locale
(added) Game path on manual edit form
(changed) RSS feed html, Coverflow html (IE problem)
(fixed?) Error 3078 GetGameAssetInfo - image table"
CHANGELOG PUBLIC BETA 0.7
(added) transparency effect for Coverflow, Cover, Boxart, Background
(fixed) RSS feed download error when no Internet connection available
(fixed) Division by null in icons conversion
(changed) Marketplace (STEP3) handles all Content; valid Games in Homebrew etc. will be scanned too
(added) customizable tabs -> darkmurfs idea!
(added) import data/settings from previous install. working for previous installs >=beta 0.7
(updated) french translation - thanks GabLeRoux! (field space adjustments will follow later)
CHANGELOG PUBLIC BETA 0.8
(added) Avatar tab
(changed) mousecursor (hand) for pictures/functions
(fixed) fake TitleIds. Applies to xbox marketplace content
(added) AllGames (JQE360.com)
(added) option to exclude boxart/cover in deletion choice (step3)"
(added) Mainform Panel
(added) ShortKeys tab
(added) Alphabetic game list tab
(changed) SlideShow Slider value gets saved on change and not with SQL on form close
CHANGELOG PUBLIC BETA 0.9
(fixed) Mainform flicker
(added) Theme creator - not enabled yet
(changed) Box art resolution to 440x600 (DDS conversion)
Available themes BETA 0.9
New themes will be added in the next release. Darkmurf and I are working on it.
You'll also be able to create your own theme!